It seems like new kid on the block Scion is starting to replace the ever-present Civic as the choice for young modders. Honda is loosing its cool and Toyota's sub-brand Scion seems to be getting many of Honda's dissenters. Honda defends the Civic, which sales are off this year, however states that they have been focusing on light-trucks and did not have the resources to spend on the compact car. One Scion owner says "I don't baby cars, and Honda doesn't care about its customers. I'd never buy a Honda".
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models