It seems there is a very large business behind car paint. That's not a big surprise since the auto industry is so enormous and paint is a necessary part of any vehicle. Today, designers are trying to experiment with new colors and offer hues like Butane Blue and Satin Jade. I'm very impressed to see the new Mustang bringing back the classic colors of years past but there's definitely room for new hues to knock silver off the top of the heap. I like Mazda's darker grey colors as a nice alternative to black. The only color I'm tiring of right now is the new "rally" blue you see on every sport tuner on the block.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models