And promises all inhabitants a Prius to negate every Land Cruiser sold. OK that's a lie, but they are making tons of cash. Toyota announced higher earnings as they saw sales rise (up 11.4 percent) in new markets in Europe and Asia. Profits were high enough to negate the unfavorable exchange rate. Oh, and North America has been renamed "Scion-ica".
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video