Here's yet one more position on the Jeep Grand Cherokee from someone in Chicago as Dan Jedlicka of the Sun-Times offers his two cents. I had a close encounter with a Jeep Grand Cherokee this morning myself. This being the second time I've seen a new model on the road I was surprised at how much more angular the vehicles is. It looks more like a military vehicle with its hard edges than the previous model. I was impressed though, it looked good cutting through the rain soaked streets.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models