GM is stocking their booths full of specialty concepts for this years SEMA show in Las Vegas. Some of the show stoppers in 2004 include the Cobalt 272 shown in the picture, Colorado SS complete with V-8 power, Malibu Maxx Cross Country and two Corvette concepts. The SEMA show has grown very important for all automakers who wish to show their own brand of accessories.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models