Smyrna, Tn is the home of the Nissan Quest, Titan and Armada and also, according to this years JD Power initial quality survey (don't even get me started on the flaws of this little survey), many problems. Nissan sent 160 specialists to the plant to solve the quality gaps this year and are sending 130 of them back to Japan under the premise that the problems have been found and addressed.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video