Since the Pacifica hit the scene in 2003, the biggest hurdle Chrysler has had with selling them was the high-price of admission. With the new Pacifica FWD, Chrysler strips the Pacifica down to basics and takes away some personality. At around $25,000 you lose the third row seats and gain a second row bench. The funniest thing about this Pacifica is they try so hard to save money but the car is equipped with a $225 option for Ruby Red Paint… good going.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies