Able to outrun a Carrera GT, Pagani Zonda, or Murcielago to 60 from a dead stop, the new Evo VIII MR FQ400 is another example why it's wrong for a car with so many doors and so few cylinders to exude this much performance. With a planned production run of only 100 units, the FQ400 will feature some new body work in the form of a front lip and rear apron as well as enough upgrades under the bonnet to produce 405bhp and 355 lb/ft of torque. All this will slingshot the sedan to 62 mph in 3.5 seconds all the way to it's 175+mph topspeed.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video