It hasn't taken Saleen long to come up with their version of the all-new Mustang. The Most notable difference here visually is the absence of the big round headlights found on the GT, lowered stance and almost totally redesigned rear end. The interior also gets some nice refreshening. Under the hood the regular S281 produces just 25 more horsepower than the stock 300 horse GT. But the S281 SC due out next spring will feature a 500 horsepower supercharged deal.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies