You won't mistake this truck on the road for anything else, except for its bigger brother, the H2. GM takes the wraps off the 2006 HUMMER H3 today at the California Auto Show in Anaheim. The H3 is based on the Colorado/Canyon truck platform. It's powered by the Vortec 3500 I-5, producing 220hp/225 ft-lbs to propel this 4700-pound monster. Also available will be with a five-speed manual transmission, which is not an option on the H2. CheersandGears.com has the pics and full specs and info.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies