To think we've seen it all. With domestic SUV rebates hitting $4500 and car rebates reaching $1500, it didn't take long for someone to put two and two together and start offering free cars with the purchase of an SUV. That's right - buy a Silverado, get an Aveo for your punk ass teenager. The consumer likes it because of the American preoccupation with buy-one-get-one free deals, and the dealers like it because they get to offload two vehicles instead of one.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models