I'll admit I'm not a motorcycle guy. Sure I watch the biker build off shows on The Discovery Channel but I certainly don't have a motorcycle license. But I wouldn't mind getting one to ride this machine. BMW followed the unveiling of its K1200 S superbike with the release of this roadster edition that will be available by mid 2005. The horsepower number of 160 for a motorcycle seems more than adequate. My main attraction is the funky look capped off by the mix-sized headlights and jarring angles of the body.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models