Let's say you just bought a Maybach 57. Granted, it's the short one, and TRU BALLER$ only roll in 62s, so you need to do something to distinguish yourself. Do you call X to the Z? No— you ring up US coachbuilder Genaddi Design Group, which for just over $150K can turn your 57 sedan into a 57 cabriolet, complete with matching canvas top. The company also converts Rolls-Royce Phantoms into stretch limos, and they plan on making a Bentley Continental with a GTR designation, a project which goes beyond just ripping a crooked Type R badge off a primer grey Honda Del Sol.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX