Cranberries, beware. This Elise-based GT will sell for about £30,000 and lock horns with the new Boxster, while maintaining a so-called "higher spec" than the Elise and Exige. The GT is noticeably wider, most likely to make room for a V6 engine. Overall, the car will be more spacious, more refined, and quieter than the Elise, which should make it very friendly to the US market, assuming that it can pass emissions regulations.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models