Word has it that the second generation Boxster has 80% all new components that weren't carried over from the previous model. This can probably be attributed to Porsche's improved financial situation resulting from a pre-tax profit of over one billion Euros. Needless to say, these improvements will be hard to notice at first glance as the Boxster will maintain a timeless look in much the same manner the 911 has over the last 40 years. The 280hp 3.2 flat six in the Boxster S will, in the meantime, will allow it to creep inexorably closer to the performance of the base 911. Almost as good still will not cut it, however, as Boxster owners will be perpetually be known as the "guy who bought the girl Porsche".
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models