Early photos of what some are claiming to be the Evo IX appear to be an MR with revised front and rear bumpers that resemble that of the less angular Evo VII and 2004 WRC contender. Rumor has it that mechanical changes will include mild updates to the suspension, all wheel drive system, and electronic doodads that keep the driver from being killed to death by his own driving prowess. With the plethora of new versions hitting the market, the promise of an affordable used Evolution should soon be real.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies