Oh, those crazy Estonians. A woman who failed a breathalyzer test in the capital city of Tallinn last night promptly divulged the contents of her blouse and proposed a private performance for the attending officers. The entire escapade was caught on a police camera, and will be available on the World Wide Internet Superhighway in approximately three seconds. Driving while hammered is a big problem is Estonia, where a half-liter of vodka can be purchased for about four bucks. In other news, who knew Estonia had so many awesome things to offer? If it weren't for the $519 average monthly salary, I'd be there already.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models