Karl-Heinz Kalbfell, the longtime BMW suit who took over for former Rolls' chief Tony Gott in May, has officially made his own exit in order to take up "new responsibilities" outside the BMW fold. His perpetually-squinty visage will likely surface at some other car company in a week or two, forcing us to give him more face time while neglecting other automotive nuggets. Although the double R has underperformed in terms of sales this year, the lackluster numbers are not perceived as a factor contributing to Kalbfell's departure. It's rumored that Kalbfell left Rolls to concentrate on looking even more smug and self-satisfied, which is probably impossible.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies