In a perplexing USA Today story we discover folks actually like the new "American Revolution" ad campaign Chevy has been bombarding the airwaves with. Hits to the Malibu Maxx website have been up 140% and the Aveo's is up an astounding 280%. Besides the pulled Corvette ad directed by Guy Richie, I haven't really enjoyed any of them. The Cobalt ads that are supposed to mimic a nature show, complete with British voiceover, are extremely lame. The fact that the new Corvette is pretty much sold out for the year has nothing to do with the ads and all to do with how great a car it is. But I guess surveys showing people enjoy these ads more than normal is what counts.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models