Want to preserve the undivided attention from the valet and the 560-hp W12 engine, but no longer feel like dealing with the annoyance of folding your seat forward every time your tiny offspring or Labradoodle or arthritic aunt needs to get into the back of your Conti coupe? Bentley feels your pain. Which is why they're going to sedan-ize the Continental GT for the Geneva Auto Show in March 2005, and possibly add an assembly line in Dresden so you won't have to wait too long to get your un-calloused hands on one. You might as well order a summer-only version as well, since the winged B has a convertible Continental in the works for 2006.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models