Brabus usually takes fast cars and makes them faster, but the Viano V8 proves that cramming a gigantic V8 into a pokey MPV works pretty well too. Who knows what a minivan packing 426-hp will do to the egos of stoplight dragsters, but we can pretty much assume that the 115,250 euro transporter will get your whole family to the other end of the Autobahn on time.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video