The thing is, I have all these, um, plants, that I've been growing in my basement. And I need a way to sell them. What I'm saying is that I need something inconspicuous. Something that flies under the radar, if you will. And I think you will. What's that? You've got the perfect vehicle? The Suzuki Alto Heart Stand? I think I can make it work. No dude, I can't cut you a deal just because you're my best bro for life. Sorry.
New Suzuki delivery van, as seen during bad trip you had in Singapore alley in '88
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models