As Toyota retools its image with a rolling tire, Ford is hoping to reshape its own identity with a new slogan "Built for the road ahead." Supposedly this line was focus grouped and said a lot about the image of dependability and reliability. The company stopped using the semi-apologetic slogan "If You Haven't Looked at a Ford Lately, Look Again," in April. The new slogan is vital as the company launches important models for its future survival including the Five Hundred Sedan and all-new Mustang.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models