A man from Mountain Home, Arkansas tried to sell a '57 Chevy on Ebay. The only problem was Thomas John Degroote, 44, didn't own the Chevy. In fact he had stolen it from an area salvage yard. Degroote already had a few bids on the car before deputies discovered it on the popular auction site. They then promptly arrested Degroote on felony theft charges. His bond is set at $2,500. Please no Arkansas jokes.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models