This time, it's the mutated offspring of a Mercedes and a third-generation VW Jetta, apparently. But the Geely is actually a brand new car manufactured by the Chinese automaker Zhejiang Geely Automotive Company, Ltd., not some jokester's pet project. Besides the 84-hp motor (good for 49 mpg, purportedly), the absolute best thing about the car, according to AutoWeek, is the shift knob: "It is, simply, a joy to hold, and holding it also quiets its tendency to vibrate noisily."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models