So wait, you mean to tell me minivans aren't cool? I guess it makes sense then that The General is referring to his new miniaturized vans like the Saturn Relay and Buick Terraza as "crossover sport vans." Although even a blind person couldn't be fooled into thinking these stodgy family transporters are SUVs, the term "crossover sport van" sure sounds better than "ain't-getting-laid-ever-again-mobile."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models