I know none of us can believe good old Beth from one of our most commented stories of all time finally did the deed and plunked down her hard earned (I'm assuming) cash for a new Subaru Forester. Terrific choice Beth. There's really no better brand for winter driving and I think it meets all the space issues you were having. Congratulations from Autoblog and enjoy the new car. In case anyone is having a hard time remembering Beth it could be because we first posted about her dilemma in August!
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies