As I was driving a new Mustang GT the other day at the rally, my passenger pointed out this monstrosity. I remembered that Chris had posted about it here some time ago and here I was looking at one in the flesh. And man what flesh it was. Check out the artwork on this sucker. It was parked outside a collision repair center but since the paint job doesn't really have any signage on it I don't know if it's a promotional vehicle or what. Just an oddity.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video