One more item from the fall rally was a live demonstration of TracVision. While you may not know the name it's the brand that delivers satellite television to SUVs and other vehicles like RVs and boats. The device fit relatively flat to the test vehicle's roof and despite the image of a blank screen here, the picture was as crisp as any home system. This would be the ultimate tailgating set-up. With DriectTV's football package you could just tailgate at the local park and still have a good time. The dish also rotates when the car is moving so reception stays strong on long drives. Pretty amazing stuff for around $2300.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models