Now you too can give roadway snarls the finger while flying overhead in your very own AirScooter II, the Ultralight Recreational Vehicle with vertical takeoff and landing abilities, handlebar controls, and a high level of in-flight stability. The engine, custom made for this ASII application, produces 65-hp at 4,200 rpm, and weighs less 90 pounds. According the AS website the URV can hit 55 knots, which seems really fast to me, and costs about $50,000, which seems like a total bargain considering how many babes or dudes you can haul in after convincing them you've "just flown in from the future." But then again, how will you ever get them home? Maybe they can take the hybrid bus.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models