Besides references to rules on passing semis in the Outback, this guide to good driving habits is as practical as you'll find. These are the rules you wished they taught everyone for a driving test. Sure it's important to do know road signs but also how far to leave between cars on the highway, how to fix your mirrors for blind spots etc. Plus there are lots of nifty pictures of people driving on the wrong side of the car and road.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies