Sometimes I wonder where Wired finds their writers. I don't subscribe but often pick a copy up at the airport or if the cover story intrigues me. Their historical look on the rise of smart and how it might impact the United States is excellently researched and presented. This is how magazine stories should be written, especially for the non-auto enthusiast. We'll all be waiting to see the new smart SUV at the Detroit Auto Show in January.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies