A British Rover driver thought he had merely hit a rock, and therefore just kept on going. Once he got to work, someone pointed out that it was in fact a small muntjac deer that had been lodged in his bumper, and still alive. According to RSPCA officials, the deer suffered no injuries besides cuts and bruises, and a scraped antler. The driver did not want to be interviewed for fear of having to entertain the question, "So, how is it exactly that you mistook a deer for a stone?"
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies