Do I even need to write a joke for this one? The hilariously-named seven-passenger Chevy SUV unwrapped in Paris apparently won't work in the US because its seating arrangement is too tight. Although Europeans might see the S3X as a medium-sized SUV, GM talking head Bobby Lutz said, "you would have to choose between luggage or seven seats," and obviously, Americans cannot choose— we must have both. We also require ample room for our often less-than-svelte frames. So I guess that means Americans are too fat for S3X.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video