There's an interesting "slice of life" story on People's Daily Online about how the car is transforming China. It mentions one ordinary guy, Liu Min, and how buying a $10,000 SUV has changed his life. I knew that most of the 1.3 billion Chinese used bicycles for their mode of transportation before the recent auto boom. But I never thought how that would restrict daily life. Now Liu can drive to the suburbs with his family and even take trips to other cities in his Safe (that's the brand) SUV. That's incredible.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models