BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar and Audi are probably not too happy to hear that Nissan's luxury brand is coming to Germany, Russia and Great Britain in four years. The car company's impressive styling, high quality fit and finish along with the performance of cars like the G35 will probably appeal greatly to those looking for alternatives to the Germans and Brtis that dominate the landscape there. Infiniti is currently a U.S. only brand, but Nissan is looking to spread the wealth to Asia as well as Europe.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models