That's Helen Hawkes talking. Hawkes, 71, got out of her Toyota Camry in Newburyport, MA and realized that she had left the car in reverse. She noticed a pedestrian walking behind her car, which was slowly moving towards him, reached in to apply her brakes, and…do I really have to tell you? Can't you just find your crystal ball and just predict what I'm about to write? She floored the gas pedal and ran herself and the pedestrian, also 71, over. Local farmer's markets are being questioned in the investigation.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models