Our readers ask and we deliver. Well not us, but hey we're still thinking of you and since we don't have the deep pockets to buy long term test vehicles we bring you the next best thing. Edmunds is enjoying their first 2,000 miles despite some minor annoyances like no wheel mounted audio controls and no retained power so you can roll up the windows while the key is still in the ignition. But they do enjoy the turbo engine which is absent of excess lag, tight cornering and fun factor. Yesterday, I saw a new Legacy parked on the street but it wasn't a GT, so no hood scoop. That kind of defeats the whole purpose of getting the car in my mind.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies