A few of our readers have asked for more news on the Honda Accord Hybrid. The first six-cylinder engine car to receive the electric boost indeed gets a boost in horsepower and torque to match improved fuel economy. MSN does a fantastic job of explaining the technology involved simply enough for the vast majority. To me the Accord sounds alluring because it doesn't have any funky styling. The hybrid engine seems like any other added option and once it's treated that way across the board (and price comes down a bit) then the hybrid will entrench itself in the car buying process.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models