In a study sure to make the Korean automaker happy and most of us confused, an automotive consulting firm released a new study that reported Hyundai as the second highest ranked carmaker when it comes to best value. It placed behind only Lexus in the survey based on price, affordability, expected reliability and resale value. Somewhere Honda & Toyota (the brand) is looking around to see what went wrong. Oddly enough Toyota's new youth effort, Scion, tied Mercedes-Benz at #3, while Toyota itself didn't break the top ten. Honda eked out a sixth place finish. The rest of the list included Infiniti, Acura, Cadillac, BMW, Audi and Volvo.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models