Inc.com brings us a timely review of the new full-size Cadillac and says the American luxury sedan is indeed a winner. Event though the reviewer doesn't like the name, and even throws in a few Outkast references, he manages to enjoy the ride. After another song reference, and some more goofing around about the name, we're three paragraphs into the review before reading anything substantial about the STS itself. And then all we get are a few details about the amenities. There's nothing about the ride, handling, power, size…anything. So we're left to really wonder if the STS can battle the import Big Bois.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies