Unbelievably Toyota said today that strong demand for their cars and record sales of Lexus SUVs led to a 10.3 percent increase in sales in September. This comes hot on the heels, a few items down, of meager sales for Ford. Cars gained 12 percent while trucks saw an 8.5 percent rise compared to the same month in 2003. No mention of whether the hybrid phenomenon aided in the sales, but my guess is it didn't hurt. The new RX330 (sans hybrid engine) probably added a few sales to the tally too.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models