The popular Mazda3, one of my favorite new cars, is doing so well globally that Mazda is going to up production by more than 50%. Currently the company has capacity to build 250,000 units, but by shifting productions schedules in Japan that number could move to 380,000. 54,986 Mazda3s have been sold in the U.S. from January 1st through the end of August.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models