Listen, doc, just because I let slip about my so-called "daily interest" in throwing back a sextet of brewskies doesn't mean that I drive while I'm hammered, okay? So you don't have to go running to the police about it, for crying out loud. Now I have to blow into a hose before I start my car. I'm sure you can imagine how the ladies feel about this. They don't feel good about it. At all. I mean, I've got a completely clean record. Well, except for that one DUI when I was 21. Damn, whatever happened to the Hippocratic Oath?
Daily sixer drinker wants driving privileges back after doctor has them revoked
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models