With all our focus on the Paris Auto Show and driving the CTS-V we didn't even notice this photo "illustration" from Popular Mechanics last week. It seems Chevy has taken the challenge from Ford's Five Hundred to produce a bland sedan and gives us the 2006 Chevy Impala. The only thing new here will be the sheet metal and revised cabin, the platform remains the same. If you're only changing the style why wouldn't you do something with it? I don't care if a RWD version is in the works for 2010, there is no real upgrade here to what's already on the road.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models