Wheel gap, anyone? This zero-compromise desert race truck is prepped to take maximum advantage of the regulations imposed on Dakar rally vehicles, with a 2.3 liter five cylinder turbodiesel engine, an extremely low center of gravity and light weight due to a tubular space frame/roll cage, and one of the most insane suspension travel setups available, one which still manages to preserve decent driving characteristics. The body shell is made from carbon fiber and weighs a scant 110 pounds, and it is in fact a diesel-Red Bull hybrid, but only running on the so-called energy drink when it needs to make an important 8AM meeting after a hard night of pub crawling.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video