Since we gave GM some face time regarding their generosity towards victims of the seemingly myriad storms that have affected the Southeastern United States, it's only right and proper and important that we give Nissan props as well. The automaker's North American arm has donated $50,000 to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund, presented to the ARC chapter in Jackson, Mississippi. In a rare moment of sincerity, we say: way to go, Nissan.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video