In an odd story the Detroit News says the all-new Mustang will not see a redesign until the end of the decade. It's an odd focus since it's the first all-new Mustang in twenty years. Why would a six-year lifespan seem odd to anyone? But I understand why some experts say the retro styling won't last in the American consciousness for more than 2-3 years. I just disagree and think that minor tweaks in a few years (like a new front grill and lights) will be adequate enough. Plus we haven't even gotten an SVT Cobra yet or hopefully a Boss Mustang or even a Mach 1 that actually looks like the original.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models