Everybody's favorite realty car makeover show, Overhaulin', ups the celebrity factor by snagging bicyclist Lance Armstrong's 1970 powder blue GTO and beefing it up. The six-time Tour de France winner was tricked with the help of famous girlfriend Sheryl Crow who bought him the GTO in the first place. OK, maybe Sheryl isn't such a bad chick, her music still sucks though. Chip Foose and the guys at Overhaulin' turned the $10-$15,000 GTO into a $100,000 dream machine complete with hidden bike rack. Now that's trick. One thing to keep in mind: someone might actually want to steal the thing now.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models