Well, maybe not. Mitsubishi needs a lot more than this 200 horsepower small SUV to turn the flagship around. But the Outlander is one of my favorites in the market. In 2004 I was happy they boosted the horsepower to 160, turning the Outlander into a real competitor for the Honda CR-V. It was certainly better looking and more interesting to drive. But people still overlooked it. With monster hoodscoop and 200 horsepower the Outlander Turbo, especially in black, will not be overlooked. The vehicle features a de-tuned Evo engine (maybe the company is finally taking my all-Evo line-up advice?) and will get to 60 mph in 7.5 seconds.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models